The SGK100 design offers excellent protection from cuts and sharp objects. The glove provides moderate cut protection with its KEVLAR® knit liner on the inside of the hand and fingers as an extra safeguard. The synthetic leather palm and Extreme-Grip™ nonslip patches in the cradle area provide a sure grip and positive weapon control. The neoprene and nylon spandex back allows air circulation for comfort and provides a snug fit. Hook and loop closure. Sizes: XS-XXL; CE EN420: 2003/EN388: 2331
- Designed offers excellent protection from cuts and sharp objects over the entire hand
- Digitized synthetic leather palm with Extreme-Grip™ and nonslip cradle, offering a sure grip and positive weapon control
- <9 oz. Kevlar® interlock liner in the inside of the hand and fingers as an extra safeguard
- Neoprene and nylon spandex laminated back allows air circulation for maximum comfort while providing a proper, snug fit
- Hook and loop closure keeps glove firmly in place
Hand wash with mild soap
Do not bleach
Do not machine dry
Do not dry clean
Do not use if damaged
Do not store in direct sunlight
Use one of these methods to find your approximate glove size. Remember, no two hands are alike. Finger length relative to palm size is not constant from person to person. Additionally, what constitutes a comfortable fit can vary considerably between individuals. Using one of the methods below will help you to find an approximate glove size, but no method of measurement can substitute for actually trying them on.
USING A TAPE MEASURE AND THE SIZING GUIDE (MORE ACCURATE)
Wrap a tape measure around your hand at the widest point (usually the knuckles) and make a loose fist. Note that measurement, round it to the nearest inch and refer to the chart above to find your approximate glove size.
The measurement that follows the right side of your hand is your approximate glove size. This is a general guide only.