UV1 UNDERVEST SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT – MENS
It’s the next phase of evolution in uniform shirts and it has developed into a favorite throughout the industry. The UV1 Undervest Shirt is worn under an Elbeco External Vest Carrier. It serves as a functional alternative to traditional uniform shirts while offering a professional appearance and the improved comfort of a performance polo. Visible portions of the UV1 match the look and fabric of Class A shirts and deliver the benefit of Nano Moisture Wicking and Antimicrobial technologies. Additional benefits include the flex underarm mesh vents providing body heat ventilation and increased range of motion, and dual communication wire access openings in side seams that keep wires obscure.
Our NANO MOISTURE WICKING technology captures and pulls fluids and perspiration away from the skin and spreads it over the fabric surface area for quick evaporation so you will feel dry and comfortable. Applied at the fiber level, the wicking lasts the life of the garment.
Our permanent ANTIMICROBIAL technology is applied at the fiber level to reduce bacteria that causes odor over time. It provides excellent durability through multiple washings.
- Fabric: Poly Visible Shirt: 100% Textured Stretch Polyester Tropical Weave | Weight: 5.5oz /sq yard
- Poly/Wool Visible Shirt: 75% Polyester/25% Worsted Wool/Premium Tropical Weave | Weight: 5.5oz/sq yard
- Knit Torso: 100% Featherweight Performance Polyester | Weight: 4.25 oz/sq yard
- The visible portions of the shirt match the look and fabric of a Class A shirt and coordinating V-Series External Vest Carrier for a professional uniform look
- Three-button lined front placket with mic loop and full epaulets
- Top-fused collars mimics Class A shirt
- Long sleeve shirts feature two-button, adjustable cuff with dress placket
- Torso features Featherweight Ufx™ performance fabric that minimizes bulk and delivers the benefit of Nano Moisture Wicking and Antimicrobial technology to keep user dry and reduce odor-causing bacteria
- Dual side comm wire access openings keep wires out of the way
- Tagless neck for no-scratch comfort
- Flex underarm micro-mesh vents keep wearer cool and dry while enhancing mobility
- Accepts embroidery and silkscreening
- Care: Machine Washable